Reporting ATM or Debit Card Fraud
- To report suspicious activity on your card or account, contact us immediately at 678-783-8018 during regular business hours. To report fraud or a lost or stolen debit card after hours, call 833-375-0083.
There are no alerts at this time.
Prevent Identity Theft
Keeping your financial information secure is more important than ever. Identity theft has become a prevalent crime with devastating effects. Protect yourself from becoming the next victim with the following steps to keep your identity safe.
- Keep all identifying information in a secure place in your home. Never carry Social Security cards or other important documents such as passports or birth certificates in your purse or wallet.
- Double-check monthly statements to ensure they match your records.
- Shred all personal and financial information before discarding it.
- Do not share account numbers or other personal financial information over the telephone or Internet unless you initiated the interaction.
- Review your credit report annually. You are entitled to a free credit report each year from one of the three main credit reporting bureaus.
|Credit Bureau||Phone Number||Operating Hours|
||7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Mon-Fri CT
||8 a.m. to midnight, Mon-Thu; 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Fri-Sun ET
||8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Mon-Fri
Online Safety Tips
The internet makes everyday tasks much faster and more convenient but it is important to be safe and responsible on line. The FDIC provides helpful information to keep yourself and your information as safe as possible, available through the links below.
Personal Account Safety
Business Account Safety